Kviku Lending Co., Inc., is a financial institution in the Philippines offering credit products to eligible residents. It is known for its online service that does away with the "human factor", thus making it fully automated - a unique feature that sets it apart from its competitors.
An Overview of Kviku's Loan Product
Unlike most lenders, Kviku offers just one financial product - an unsecured loan. If you are looking into taking advantage of it to meet your financial needs, here are the things you need to take note of:
- Eligibility/Requirements - Anyone who is residing in the country, 18 to 55 years old, with a valid, government-issued ID is eligible. Other requirements are an unblocked mobile number and an account with Kviku.
- Loan Details - The loanable amount is between Php 500 and 25,000, with payment terms ranging from 60 to 180 days. The interest rate is 0.16% per day.
- Loan Process - The first step is to go to their website and create an account. Then, complete the application form, and indicate your desired loan amount and disbursement method. Processing takes less than 24 hours and if approved, a code will be sent to you via SMS. Sign in to your account and type this in to digitally sign your contract. Kviku will then facilitate transfer of the loan proceeds immediately.
- Disbursement/Repayment - You can receive your money within minutes upon approval depending on your chosen method. Bank transfers may take 1-2 days, while payouts via GCash and Cebuana Lhuillier are typically within 24 hours. Settlement of the loan can either be through bank transfer or online payment through a bank card.
Why Choose Kviku?
Many people opt to apply for a loan from Kviku for these reasons:
- Accessible - The requirements are friendly and applying is easy. Processing of the loan is also fast, so it's a good choice if you need cash immediately.
- Convenient - Applying for a loan can be done anywhere and anytime. You also have a number of options for disbursement and repayment.
- Legitimate - Kviku is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission/SEC (registration no. CS201918702) and authorized to conduct business as a lending company by the same agency (Certificate of Authority No. 3169).
- Transparent - There are no hidden fees/charges. The company also discloses in their website what type of information they collect from you and how they use it.
- Automated - As mentioned earlier, Kviku is a service that doesn't have human operators. This results in a more efficient and objective processing of loan applications.
How Can UpFinance Help You?
UpFinance is a service that helps individuals find the financial product that suits them best. If you are interested in taking out a loan from Kviku, it is important that you are well-informed and have explored all your options before you go through with your application. UpFinance allows you to compare loan offers from various lenders quickly and easily; this way, you can see which product meets your needs and has the best conditions. You can also find information about numerous financial institutions - including their products and services, customer reviews, and other important data - in the UpFinance website. You can likewise get in touch with them for assistance.
The author: Jonny Corfild
If you would like to know more about UpFinance, Kviku and other lending companies, and financial product offers available to youClick here for further information